General Law of Data Protection
In respect of your privacy and the security of your information, we have updated our Privacy Notice, in order to provide even more clarity and transparency on how companies handle your personal data.
- What does the JSL Privacy Notice say?
- How do we access your information?
- What personal data are processed and why do we need them?
- In what situations can we share your information?
- How do we protect your personal data?
- What are your rights and how to exercise them?
- This Privacy Notice meets the requirements set out in the General Data Protection Law and reflects JSL's position to always comply with the regulations to which we are subject.
To make requests for the exercise of rights or to resolve any doubts, feel free to contact our Personal Data Processing Officer directly through the channel firstname.lastname@example.org